IT consultant by profession, writer and photographer by passion. Peace loving person, loves reading books, loves blogging just about anything, loves dogs and babies, for I have one of each. Dreamer & thinker. Loves life in general but gets annoyed with things like animal/child/women abuse.
I write about general affairs in day to day life spanning across inspirational thoughts/quotes, women/child/animal rights, photography, DIYs, book reviews to name a few.
I love photography – still an amateur yet I ensure my subjects are as interesting as possible, be it landscape or portrait.
You can find more shots on my Facebook Page..
You can find me here at Twitter @sunayana18
Insights about my website – please feel free to browse:
- You can find interesting thoughts here on “Blog” page.
- Exciting deals/bargains with amazing discounts/offers, I post here in Deals page; I update every week
- Inspiration/DIYs/Know how posts(some mine and some external); you can find it here in Resources Page
- In Contacts page, you can contact me with your queries/comments/book review requests/product review requests etc.
Thank you for coming by my blog, leave a comment if you like and keep inspiring me as always…
Currently, I’m a freelance writer/contributor ::–
- Polka Cafe(@PolkaCafe): You can find me & my articles here – http://www.polkacafe.com/sunayana.
- MyTrendingStories(@MyTrending): You can find me and my articles here – MyTrendingStories(freelance/contributor): https://mytrendingstories.com/profile/su-srikanth/
Please stop by – link and share as “Sharing is caring”!! 🙂 Thanks in advance.
© Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Content & photos – Writer/photographer ©Sunayana