Couldn’t help but to shamelessly share this forwarded message I got today. Love it or hate it, Bangalore is the “home”.. 😋😋😋😋
Jokes only about/on incredible Bangalore :
1. If you throw a stone randomly in Bangalore, chances are, it will hit a dog or a software engineer. While the dog may or may not have a
strap (a.k.a. leash) around his neck, the software engineer will definitely have one.
2. In India we drive on the left of the road. In Bangalore, we drive on what is left of the road
3. From uncyclopedia:
Bangalore: Official language(s)C++, java, perl, python
4. Q: What is the easiest way of causing traffic accidents in Bangalore?
A: Follow the traffic rules.
5. “A guy is house hunting in Bangalore. Meets old lady who is potential landlord. The conversation goes thus:
Old lady: Where do you work, son?
Guy (with an air of pompousness): I work in Infosys.
Old lady: Oh, that bus company! Sorry, we rent only to good IT people.
It would appear that Infosys operates more buses than BMTC in Bangalore.”
6. Bangalore, where PG(Paying Guest) is the first business and IT, the second.
7. When someone says it is raining in Bangalore, be sure to ask them which area, which Main and which Cross.
8. if Bangalorean stops at a traffic light, others behind him stop too because The others conclude that he has spotted a policeman that
they themselves have not.
9. Bangalore is the only city where distance is measured in units of time.
10. Auto rickhsaw driver, grocery seller and common shop keeper thinks that you earn at least 1 lakh per month if you are in IT sector.
11. Out of every 100 software engineers in Bangalore, 90 are utterly frustrated and rest have a girlfriend.
12. Bus drivers use horn instead of the brakes.
13. I quote : “Bangalore: The City where more people know Language C than Hindi”.
14. Since it’s easier to find an alcohol shop than a medicine shop in Bengaluru, the doctors have now started prescribing “dawa-daaru” for treatment.
15.Universal answer in Bangalore is “Gothilla”
– even if a bus conductor scolds in kannada “whether you’re a girl or a boy when you enter from front door?”
16. The Bangalore airport lies in Andhra Pradesh. 😀