Helllllooooooo Beautiful Peeeeps….
Good morning ! Bright new day, bright new year..
2015 has been a good teacher,
2015 had been a survival. Only survival nothing else, even till the end. Survive each day – in job, in life, in whatever I do..
In that i learnt one thing (by the end of the year i mean) is that to stay on course, to stay motivated, you need to have focus… And then “Focus” is the word for 2016.
After a long journey of survival, next logical step in life would be to focus on what you have and what you want.
What i learnt by reading books over the past few months is that –
* Have a to-do list. Goals specifically. And it can be divided into
– Spiritual >> relax and peace
– Family >> build stronger relationships
– Financial >> have good savings
– Personal >> read atleast 2 books a month, blog extensively, create website
– Professional >> upskill and cross-skill
– Social >> re-connect back with friends
So, this year I am going to focus on SMART(Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound) goals for each of the above and focus on achieving them.
Question: What is your word of 2016 if you have? And how do you plan to achieve it, would love to hear from you let me know…!