Some Calvin & Hobbes Quotes, just can laugh it off and after a while still think about it and smile…! Enjoy..
– The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that is even worse.
– There’s no problem so awful that you can’t add some guilt to it and make it even worse!
– Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
– For a girl, she’s remarkably perceptive.
– To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible.
– My internal clock is on Tokyo time.
– I won’t eat any cereal that doesn’t turn the milk purple.
– People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
– A day can really slip by when you’re deliberately avoiding what you’re supposed to do.
– I’d hate to have a kid like me.
– I used to hate writing assignments, but now I enjoy them. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
– That’s one of the remarkable things about life. It’s never so bad that it can’t get worse.
– From now on, I’m not doing anything I don’t want to do! The world owes me happiness, fulfillment and success…. I’m just here to cash in.